'Online Entry' for all CCS 8/9 Ball Championships
All entrants are encouraged to enter online.
Here's how to do it:
1. Click on 'How to Enter' on the left sidebar.
2. Select the Championship - Vcr Island, Maritimes, BC, Westerns or Canadians.
3. Select the Event you wish to enter.
4. Send payment by Bank Draft/Money Order or by e-mail through the INTERAC eTransfer service.
Provide a summary in the Comments section if the payment is for more than one Entry.
5. You can later confirm your Entry(s) was received by clicking on 'View Entries'.
For full info on any of the Championships:
1. Under 'Championships Events' on the left sidebar, click on any of the Championships.
2. At the top of the page that opens up, click on 'Tournament Brochure'.
Wondering what Division you'll be playing in?
1. You can check your Player Ranking by clicking on 'Players Rankings' on the left sidebar.
2. Also when you select 'View Entries' as noted above, the Division you are eligible to play in will also be shown.
The CCS welcomes all newcomers and returnees as we celebrate another year of having fun playing pool in Leagues and Championships.
What Pool Leagues Can Join the CCS?
Anyone in Canada who has a Pool League or wants to start one. All you need is a minimum of 20 Players on at least 4 Teams. When your league starts and finishes is up to you.
For more information, click on 'How To Join' up above.
Need Some Help in Setting Up Your League?
For those looking for useful tips on setting up and/or running a pool league, click on 'League Operator Manual' at the top of the left sidebar.
Need a Scheduling and Stat System? It's Free!
A website based League Management System is available at no charge to any league that sanctions with the CCS.
To see what it looks like, go to demo.pplms.ca. (Do not put www. in front of the address.)
For more information, call the CCS National Office at or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Sponsor Cue
Thanks to Falcon Cue, every league receives a free sponsor cue to raffle off for the benefit of your league.
*****CHAMPIONSHIPS***** CCS - Player Rankings
Not quite ready for prime time?
No worries - all CCS Championships offer Divisional Play based on skill level - Standard, Open and Advanced.
It's all based on Player Rankings which we take very seriously. The fairness of every Championship depends on it.
Every player is assigned one and the Division
that you can enter in any Event will be based on it.Singles Ranking
- based on 8 Ball Singles Events; your last 2 performances, prior to the current league year. Team Ranking
- based on 8 Ball Team Events; your last 2 performances, prior to the current league year.
For more detailed information, click on 'Player Rankings'
in the middle of the left sidebar.Let's Play Pool!