Welcome to the CCS
Pool League Connection
June 1 2023 to May 31 2024
What Do We Do?
Every year, we stage Regional and National 8 Ball / 9 Ball Championships
for our Member Pool Leagues across Canada.
Go Canada! It's amazing what can happen when leagues band together!
100% Canadian from our start in 2004, we are also recognized by the CBSA - Canadian Billiards and Snooker Association for Amateur Pool League Play and related Amateur Pool Championships.
They are the governing body for all Billiards competition in Canada as recognized by the World Pool-Billiard Ass'n. They are the ones that decide who represents Canada in official International competition.
We also have friends across the border.
The CCS is also directly affiliated with the ACS - American Cue Sports Alliance. That means that their members can come to our tournaments and our members can go to theirs.
What Championships Can We Go To?
All CCS sanctioned League Members may enter any of the following amateur Pool Championships that include Singles, Scotch Doubles and Team Events in both 8Ball and 9Ball :
CANADA - 2023/24
VNEA/CCS Shootout..London ON..Doubletree Hilton.....Oct25-29 $TBA Added
FALCON/CCS BC's..Penticton BC..Lakeside Resort..Oct31-Nov5 $6000 Added
FALCON/CCS Atlantic...Sydney NS.....Dooly's............Dec7-10 $4800 Added
FALCON/CCS Vcr Island.Victoria.Conf.Centre/Fairmont.Jan3-7 $4000 Added
FALCON/CCS Canadians.Niagara Falls ON.Sheraton..Mar11-16 $14000 Added
FALCON/CCS Westerns.Calgary AB.ARC/Carriage Hse.Apr30-May5 $12000 Added
All Championships (save the Maritimes) will use the new PREDATOR Apex 7' League Edition pool tables.
UNITED STATES - 2024
Davenport IA..River Center......Jan 17-21 $23000 Added
Las Vegas NV
May 11-18 $65000 Added
'Need To Know' for all Championships
1. For full INFO on any of the Championships:
- Under 'Championships Events' on the left sidebar of the CCS Home Page, click on any of the Championships.
- At the top of the page that opens up, click on 'Tournament Brochure.
- All entrants are encouraged to enter online.
Click on 'How to Enter' on the left sidebar.
Select the Championship - Vcr Island, Atlantic, BC, Westerns or Canadians.
Select the Event you wish to enter.
4. Wondering what Division you'll be playing in?
Send payment by Bank Draft/Money Order or by e-mail through the INTERAC eTransfer service.
- Provide a summary in the Comments section if the payment is for more than one Entry.
You can later confirm your Entry(s) was received and posted by clicking on 'View Entries'.
- You can check your Player Ranking by clicking on 'Players Rankings' on the left sidebar of the CCS Home Page.
- Also when you select 'View Entries' as noted above, the Division you are eligible to play in will also be shown.
5. How can see the Tournament Charts?
- All Charts can be viewed on www.compusport.ca.
- Just do a search under CCS and the Tournament Name.
The CCS welcomes all newcomers and returnees as we celebrate another year of having fun playing pool in Leagues and Championships.
What Pool Leagues Can Join the CCS?
Anyone in Canada who has a Pool League or wants to start one. All you need is a minimum of 20 Players on at least 4 Teams. When your league starts and finishes is up to you.
For more information, click on 'How To Join' up above.
Free FALCON Sponsor Cue!
Thanks to FALCON, every league receives a free sponsor cue to raffle off for the benefit of your league.
Need Some Help in Setting Up Your League?
For those looking for useful tips on setting up and/or running a pool league, click on 'League Operator Manual' at the top of the left sidebar.
Need a Scheduling and Stat System? It's Free!
A website based League Management System is available at no charge to any league that sanctions with the CCS.
To see what it looks like, go to demo.pplms.ca. (Do not put www. in front of the address.)
For more information, call the CCS National Office at or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*****CHAMPIONSHIPS***** CCS - Player Rankings
Not quite ready for prime time?
No worries - all CCS Championships offer Divisional Play based on skill level - Standard, Open and Advanced.
It's all based on Player Rankings which we take very seriously. The fairness of every Championship depends on it.
Every player is assigned one and the Division
that you can enter in any Event will be based on it.Singles Ranking
- based on 8 Ball Singles Events; your last 2 performances, prior to the current league year. Team Ranking
- based on 8 Ball Team Events; your last 2 performances, prior to the current league year.
For more detailed information, click on 'Player Rankings'
in the middle of the left sidebar.Let's Play Pool!